Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Welcome to the Skidmore Story!

Greetings readers!

I'm Taylor Skidmore, and I'll be hosting a new blog segment entitled "The Skidmore Story." For those of you who don't know me, I'm a sophomore at DeKalb High School, and facilitator of the Teen Advisory Board. I'm in the marching and concert bands where I play the mellophone and french horn, respectively. Other than that, I do speech team, where I participate in Impromptu and International Extemporaneous. I love computers (tech in general), sciences, and music.

This blog will essentially be a blog about recent technology, science, and life in general, as I offer you a glimpse into my life. This is the Skidmore Story.

See you soon everyone!
Taylor Skidmore

P.S. If you have any questions/"letters to the editor"/anything else, drop a comment here or email me at taylor.j.skidmore@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment